A project coordinator at Story Stick Marketing supports day-to-day project management responsibilities across the agency, and execution of client and strategic objectives. The project coordinator will assist in driving tactical projects through agency processes and meet delivery requirements and deadlines by working closely with internal team members. Our project coordinators will have direct client contact and will independently manage individual projects according to skill level and experience. Our Project Coordinators are brave, kind, curious, talented and committed to delivering superior service to internal and external clients. Attention to detail and consistency is important, common sense is critical.
The successful Project coordinator is extremely detail-oriented, an active-listener, able to take direction and follow process and is eager to learn about marketing communications, event marketing, media, brand strategy, and the businesses of our clients.
Description of duties includes but is not limited to:
· Tracks projects through agency from implementation to execution stages
· Supportive role to Director of Operations for development of project SOWs and estimates
· Adheres to project timelines by working with the team to meet milestone dates for project completion by deadline
· Updates timelines and status documents for agency and client as needed
· Assists with financial reconciliation by providing reporting or other data for decision-making
· Performs administrative oversight of projects via planning, financial and digital asset management systems
· Maintains and archives clean historical record of project work—briefs, copy, images, work product, etc.
· Schedules and assists in facilitating internal status meetings and reviews
· Keeps teams informed of all project status and next steps via email, status documents and planned or ad-hoc meetings
· Advocates and champions agency processes
· Develops strong and positive working relationships with disciple leads and project stakeholders while adhering to objectives, process, and timelines
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in marketing, advertising, communications preferred
About Story Stick Marketing
Story Stick Marketing is a big, little agency. We are a small and mighty band of curious and creative thinkers and doers who are passionate about what we do. We launch products and ideas, help our clients garner followers and buzz, and strengthen relationships between our clients and their most important audiences. We’re always looking for brave, kind, curious, talented, and passionate people to join our team. Visit www.storystickmarketing.com or email email@example.com to get in touch.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.